Search This Blog

"Buhay Estudyante"

A cup of coffee(or in my case, milk). A cup of noodles (optional).
An armory of load (optional but highly advisable).
"Para sa iba, ang kape, pampainit lang sa sikmura.
Para sa iba, ang noodles, pang snacks lang.

Para sa amin, ang kape (at gatas) ay buhay. Pampagising sa mga gabing halos hindi na maimulat ang mga mata sa antok; pampalakas sa mga gabing kinakailangan ng takutin ang sarili para kumilos.

Ang noodles, siyempre, paborito ng estudyante. Madaling lutuin, mabilis makain, at mura.
Pumapawi sa gutom; nagbibigay buhay sa nakakagutom at nakakapanghinang trabaho."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had been staying overnight for how many days now and because I don't get enough sleep, I have to load myself with all the food I could get.

I stayed overnight not only for editing purposes but because I have to convert our videos from dvd to WMV. We will be starting the video editing today and it is important that I finish converting the videos and see that it is fit for editing.

But because I am so busy with the conversion, I am not able to edit anything for the publication. I can't even remember when was the last time I checked the folder for articles. Maybe Friday or Saturday, I'm not really sure.

In times like this, I find myself wishing that I would be just like any other student. You know, just attend my classes, pass my assignments, submit projects, go home, eat, sleep and so on. I am always busy that I don't even get enough sleep.

Of course, with my present schedule, I could sleep during daytime but then, sleeping at night is a lot different from sleeping at daytime. You are more rested at night than during daytime.

Honestly, I miss my bed already. I miss the nights I sleep in it. I miss my pillows and my blanket. I miss the comforts of sleep.

But what can I Do?
I'm just a student with deadlines to beat.
I am just an editor with reports to edit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

According to them...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin