Search This Blog

am i asking for the impossible?

If man can manage to reach the moon when it seemed so impossible, then why can't TN reporters submit articles on time (or just submit an article for that matter)?

I had been checking and rechecking the "news" folders and the articles saved there remain the same. No addition, no change. NOTHING. The ones I assigned to be rewritten remains the same. The ones that were supposed to be updated, remains the same.

Why? I am sure it's not because its the finals week. Those articles were assigned to them weeks, even a month, before and still nothing.

Am I asking for the impossible? I am not asking for them to go to the moon or find the lost city of Atlantis. I am not asking them to climb Mt. Everest or demolish the school. All I'm asking for is that they pass the articles assigned to them. Is that impossible? Is that too much to ask?

The school year is ending and we will be on our last issue already yet, the "lost" articles remain lost. And these people are supposedly the future leaders of this organization...phew!




Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator


No comments:

Post a Comment

According to them...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin