Search This Blog

here we go again

Not that we were given a rest from editing all through out the summer, but but we are now back to our regular editing and layouting sessions. I can already see it; sleepless nights, backaches, rising tempers (mine usually), nosebleeds, etc.

The school year has just begun but I couldn't summon the energy to at least look enthusiastic with the prospect of publishing again. There are times when I would strongly consider resigning and focusing on my studies instead. I feel so tired and so bored with this office and people here. I mean, they are surely fun to be with and the office is like home but I've been here practically the whole year (and my whole college life) that I am longing for some fresh air and new environment.

I never even had the chance to enjoy summer or take a rest. I never even had the chance to go to other places and see something new for a change. I never even had the chance to indulge myself in a well deserve rest.

And now the school year has started and there will be no respite for me until next summer. By then I will be looking for a job already (hopefully) as I am hoping to graduate next March. So, when can I have the luxury of enjoyment? I don't think I will ever have the chance to enjoy summer again after I graduated. Jobs don't have summer breaks you know.

Oh well, guess I can't do anything about it now. So I'll just finish editing now. We will start the layouting this week and also publish this week. Hope no glitches this time. *fingers crossed*


No comments:

Post a Comment

According to them...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin